sábado, 27 de enero de 2024

Re: CONGRATULATIONS!..YOU'RE THE CHOSEN ONE. CONTACT ME NOW.

Reply To: cryptoking147@hotmail.com

SAM BANKMAN FRIED-THE CRYPTO KING.

Hi,

This is Sam Bankman Fried, I am the Founder of FTX Cryptocurrency Exchange. I am currently in legal proceedings with the DOJ and I may likely face life imprisonment due to fund mismanagemet by my managers. I found your honest profile on Google Search and I have decided to GIFT and DONATE to you the sum of $100,000,000 (One Hundred Million US Dollars) I find you trustworthy to take care of this charity project. Kindly donate half of the funds to any charitable course of your choice by giving to any orphanage homes in your country and community of your choice. Then you should use the half remainder of the funds to establish for yourself any good business that will create labour and employent. You should send me the following details so I can send it to my bank account officer:

1. NAME:

2. AGE:

3. MALE/FEMALE:

4. COUNTRY/NATIONALITY:

5. COUNTRY CURRENTLY LIVING:

6. MOBILE NUMBER:

Send all required information to:  cryptoking147@hotmail.com

Congratulations to you once again!!!

Best Regards,

Sam Bankman Fried
Former Founder
FTX Cryptocurrency Exchange
Email: cryptoking147@hotmail.com

No hay comentarios:

Publicar un comentario